Who we are
Specialists in the design and procurement of UK and international logistics and industrial development
Who Ashton Smith Associates Is
ASA was founded in 2004 and operates in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. We are a niche design practice specialising in the design and procurement of Logistics, Distribution, Manufacturing, E-Commerce, Food Production and Industrial Developments, providing a focussed, fully co-ordinated, seamless logistics and building design solution to a dedicated market sector.
ASA strives to be the leader in this rapidly evolving specialised industry. We fully engage with our Clients to develop the project brief, working fast and effectively. With our extensive operational knowledge and bespoke skills we produce ‘right first time’ methods and techniques to maximise a project's full potential and value, be it for a new build requirement or the repurposing of an existing ‘LIVE’ facility.
ASA helps define complete solutions for their client's needs today, whilst maximising flexibility options for their expansion requirements in the future. Sharing knowledge from ASA's international experiences across the globe all forms part of the value package unique to us.
AOur team is totally dedicated to provide a high quality and imaginative design, incorporating innovative operational solutions, whilst providing a best in class level of dedicated service.
ASA has an unrivalled track record with in excess of 180 years of collective relevant experience. We have completed numerous major projects throughout the UK and globally across 28 countries in Europe, Middle East, Asia and USA delivering in excess of £2bn of project values in the last 10 years.
- At ASA we go ‘beyond design’ and approach every project with intellectual vigour, making it personal
- We embrace being challenged by time restraints and look to continually reassure our client that the project journey can be appreciated and their timelines are simply our deadlines
- Our team is our family and their wellbeing is crucial. We recognise and appreciate that their dedication and loyalty is the key to our success
- We promote and stimulate individual creativity and expertise within the ASA team whilst providing the continuity of our working ethos
- We are passionate about environmental sustainability and using all our energy resources wisely